Friday, April 29, 2016

FAQ Friday

Kaegan's Grandfather asks:
How do you feel about your progress with RPM?

Kaegan answers:
I am super thrilled! I have hope now that I can connect with you like I've always wanted to. I love you and Grandmother so much and now I can say so.

******************

Devra asks:
Do you know your mom is awesome? Has she ever told you about the little midget car?

Kaegan answers:
I am so glad you asked because now she has told me all about it and the Dodge Swinger. And, yes, I am blessed with an awesome mom!

*******************

Mrs. Bonfiglio asks:
What is your ambition for the future?

Kaegan answers:
I have so many plans! I want to train for a marathon and run it with my friend, Jake. I am hoping to study Environmental Sustainability online through the University of Illinois in the fall and I want to continue my role with Keys 4 Autism as director of research and development.

*******************

Mrs. Bonfiglio also asks:
What are you most passionate about?

Kaegan answers:
I am most passionate about sharing RPM with other autistics.

********************

Teresa Rice asks:
How to deal with sensory issues?

Kaegan answers:
My experience has been that through RPM, I have been able to overcome a lot of my sensory issues. Now, I can say that I want to try a new food and I am no longer bound by autism's impulsive rejection of new foods. I am much less impulsive about the sound of babies crying now that I can talk about it, and it has everything to do with RPM.

********************
More answers next week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaegan!
    I just wanted to drop by and say that I am so impressed with all of your successes! I have been reading your FAQ post and they have been so helpful and insightful!

    I read in a post that you found "joining" to be insulting. I have always wondered what your thoughts were about joining. Can you explain a little bit about that?

    ReplyDelete